ABTA has launched its events programme for the first half of 2022, covering industry matters, business strategies and practical advice.
ABTA is offering a 10 per cent discount on all event bookings made before 31 January – just use the code ABTAJAN22 when booking to get the discount.
The events are open to the entire travel industry with reduced rates available for ABTA members and partners.
The programme includes a mix of conferences and training days that will take place in the first half of the year. These include:
- February 9: Crisis management in travel
- February 22-23: Travel finance
- March 2: Delivering sustainable travel
- March 23-24: Health, safety and security in travel
- May 4-5: Travel marketing
- May 9-10: Travel law seminar
- March 16: Claims handling in travel
- March 30: Crisis communications in travel
- May 11: Complaints handling training for travel
ABTA will also offer business support webinars that are free for ABTA members and partners. Non-members are able to attend for a fee. Upcoming webinars include Mental health training for travel workforces (January 19) and Diversity and inclusion in travel (February 2).
“The new year brings us a new chance to brush up on our knowledge and skills,” says ABTA’s Head of Events, Eve Coburn.
“ABTA’s events offer additional support to Members, as well as the opportunity for professionals in the travel industry to foster business growth by getting up to date insights and advice from key specialists and leaders.”
To find out more and register, visit abta.com/abtaevents. Look out for announcements on additional dates and events for 2022, including ABTA’s flagship policy conference Travel Matters, due to take place in June.