Travel professionals can get practical advice and guidance on accessible travel and tourism, at ABTA’s upcoming webinar.
On December 1, ABTA will run a webinar on accessible travel and tourism, between 10.30am and 12.30pm over Zoom.
It’ll provide tips on how agents and operators can give clear information to customers on the accessibility of their products; how to offer inclusive customer service; and how to effectively market accessible travel.
It will include how to consider non-visible disabilities.
Moderated by Susan Deer, ABTA’s director of industry relations, the webinar will feature eight speakers:
- Raymond Veal, CEO, Tourism for All
- Marina Snellenberg, PRM & Accessibility Manager, TUI
- Sue Bradley, Director of Customer Experience Delivery, TUI
- Dr Vicky Richards, Senior Lecturer Tourism and Events Management, Cardiff
- Jon Fletcher, CEO, The Wheelie Good Travel Company
- Ben Kirby, General Manager, Enable Holidays
- Alison Smith, General Manager, Mobility at Sea
- Hugh Felton, Senior Sustainable Tourism Executive, ABTA
Find out more and register here.