New tours begin in December
G Adventures has launched new tours in the Canary Islands and the Maldives after the government announced new travel corridors last week.
Brian Young, managing director at G Adventures, said: “The pandemic has impacted all of us, and has made many people rethink what they want from travel. Over the past six months we’ve seen the demand for active breaks soar, with trips such as climbing Kilimanjaro being top of the search list. With the introduction of the new air corridors, it was the perfect opportunity to launch a tour which enables travellers to get active, while showing them a popular destination like the Canary Islands from a different perspective. The island has so much to offer beyond the big resorts and we’re incredibly excited to share this beautiful destination with travellers in a G Adventures way.
“Our winter departures offer travellers a bit of everything; from physically demanding climbs, to end 2020 on a literal high, to action-packed adventures in Costa Rica, where travellers zip line and trek in the forest, before unwinding on some of Costa Rica’s best beaches,” he added.
The December departures include:
- Hiking the Canary Islands – The six day hiking trip is on sale now and will begin departures from £799pp*.
- Maldives Dhoni Explorer – From £1,269 per person for departures on 20th and 27th December 2020.
- Costa Rica Quest – From £739 per person for a 21 November departure.
- Kilimanjaro – Machame Route & Zanzibar Adventure – From £2,469 per person for 24th December 2020 departures.
- Tanzania Camping Safari – From £1,599 per person for a 2nd January 2021 departure.