ABTA introduces specialist material to new coronavirus support hub for Members.
ABTA has introduced free-of-charge material, on-demand webinars and specialist expertise from ABTA Partners to its Coronavirus: support from ABTA Partners hub.
Launched in April 2020, the hub connects Members with Partners who can offer expertise to help them deal with the immediate financial impact of the coronavirus crisis and provide business continuity advice and guidance on how to get ready for the recovery of the travel industry.
Recently uploaded material includes:
- On demand webinar ‘Cyber security and remote working: Protecting your business’ with Grant Thornton, Fladgate LLP and Babble
- Free customer booking support line from Miles Fanning Legal
- 24-hour support debt-recovery helpline from Grant Thornton
- Looking forward – advice on working safely from Travlaw
- Free corporate and restructuring helpline from RSM
- Free and unrestricted use of remote working customer engagement tools for six months from Freshworks
- On demand webinar ‘Supply chain and contract risk management’ with Kemp Little and ABTA’s Simon Bunce
Alice Catterall, ABTA’s head of events and partnerships, said, “It is important for us to provide this additional support to Members and we would like to thank our Partners for providing informative and practical advice for travel companies, which is offered to ABTA Members free-of-charge. This hub is an informative and trusted source of information, where Members will find a wealth of specialist business support and guidance from ABTA Partners during the coronavirus crisis.”
ABTA has around 185 Partners with a wide range of skills and knowledge in the travel industry.
The Association also runs weekly business resilience webinars with trusted Partners. Upcoming events include ‘A guide to returning to the workplace’ on May 27 and ‘Finding opportunities for business development during the coronavirus crisis’, also on May 27. These webinars are free for Members while non-Members pay an attendance fee. To find out more and register visit: abta.com/events.