Promote Iceland has launched a series of live webinars to educate and expand the knowledge of travel agents.
Focusing on Iceland’s seven regions (South Iceland, West Iceland, East Iceland, North Iceland, Westfjords, Reykjanes and Reykjavik) these webinars will take a “deep dive into each of the regions’ history, culture, experiences and topography as well as accessibility for those visiting,” the tourist board said.
The webinar series will span across seven one-hour sessions starting from May 19 until June 4 and will be led by a representative from each region.
Each webinar will begin with a general introduction to the specific region followed by an overview of their hot spots and USPs. The sessions will also include an update on new developments in the area, interesting facts and figures which agents will find useful, selling tips and helpful tools, and updates on new safety measures in place for post-Covid travels.
Agents will join each webinar with a link which will take them to the live webinar on Microsoft Teams. Please see below for the schedule including links to the forthcoming live webinars.
- Tuesday May 19, 2pm BST – Westfjords http://tiny.cc/0z40oz
- Wednesday May 20, 2pm BST – North Iceland http://tiny.cc/3340oz
- Tuesday May 26, 2pm BST – Reykjanes Peninsula http://tiny.cc/d540oz
- Thursday May 28, 2pm BST – West Iceland http://tiny.cc/a740oz
- Tuesday June 2, 2pm BST – South Iceland http://tiny.cc/5740oz
- Thursday June 4, 2pm BST – East Iceland – http://tiny.cc/k940oz
- Thursday June 11, 2pm BST – Reykjavik http://tiny.cc/0b50oz