Preferred Hotels & Resorts has announced the addition of 25 new member hotels to its global portfolio.
New member highlights include The Fullerton Hotel Sydney, which resides in the city’s landmark Victorian-era General Post Office building; Sea Containers London, situated on the South Bank of the River Thames; Wave Resort in New Jersey, a luxury beachfront resort opening this month; The Hotel Kitano Tokyo, an intimate, family-owned property that embodies the Japanese spirit of “wa” (harmony); the award-winning Narcissus Hotel & Residences in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; and New York’s Hotel Henri, a newly independent hotel with interiors evocative of backstage on Broadway.
The other new member hotels are:
- Yoo2 Rio De Janeiro by Intercity (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- The Diaoyutai Mansion Frankfurt (Frankfurt, Germany)
- Fortune Park JP Celestial (Bengaluru, India)
- River Hotel & Spa (Florence, Italy)
- Villa Marina Capri Hotel & Spa (Naples, Italy)
- Palazzo Dama (Rome, Italy)
- D-O-M Hotel (Rome Italy)
- Hotel Tyrol (Selva Val Gardena, Italy)
- Hotel Montecatini Palace & Spa (Tuscany, Italy)
- The Sense Experience Resort (Tuscany, Italy)
- Atelier Playa Mujeres (Cancun, Mexico)
- Living Cefiro by Stara (Mexico City, Mexico)
- 26 SUNSET VILLA (Cape Town, South Africa)
- Resort Hotel Alex (Zermatt, Switzerland)
- Oatlands Park Hotel (Weybridge, UK)
- Hotel Casa del Mar (California, USA)
- Shutters on the Beach (California, USA)
- Inn at Perry Cabin (Maryland, USA)
- Hotel Rock Lititz (Pennsylvania, USA)
Preferred is offering 25,000 bonus points for new and existing members of I Prefer Hotel Rewards who make a hotel booking at PreferredHotels.com from now until May 14, 2019. Stays must be completed by March 21, 2020.